Fly protective boots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Pro-Teque Bug Boots will help keep annoying insects away from your horse's legs
During summer months horse's legs can suffer from fly and midge bites, causing swelling and irritation. Crafted from a 3D ducted sports mesh, these fly boots allow air to flow and circulate around the horse's leg, keeping them cool on the warmest of days. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
Fly Boots Key features...
- Constructed from breathable 3D ducted sports mesh
- Smooth face to the inner fabric
- Keep legs cool and protect against flies, bug and midges
- Designed and shaped to fit and contour around the tendon and fetlock area
- Wick away moisture and sweat
- Offers lightweight turnout protection
- Secure, stay in place
- Easy to use, put on and take off
- Can be used on front & hind legs
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs