PE Dellucci Ladies Long Leather Field Riding Boots BlackRegular price $389.00
0 in stock
Hand crafted in its entirety this ladies riding boot delivers iconic style.
Expertly designed with the female form in mind these riding boots offer a superior cut for a sculpted fit. Fluid style lines enhance this exquisite ladies field boot and a soft & easy heel down position is achieved with great flexibility in the ankle.
Running parallel to the rear zip is a discreet elastic panel that offers an improved custom feel fit. The raised outer leg provides an elongated, flattering look and a stacked heel offers a bespoke aesthetic, defined by expert craftsmanship.
Crafted with premium selected leather the Dellucci Riding Boots exemplify luxury, at an affordable price. Innovative technology provides superior comfort and performance in an astonishingly soft, figure hugging boot.
Engineered to reduce strain on the foot from the impact of walking and targeted support in the heel, bridge and ball of the foot these boots provide effective shock absorption and lasting comfort with an anatomically designed, dual density foam cushioning system.
With elegant style lines and field boot lace detailing these riding boots are not only incredibly stylish, but are also built to last.
Riding Boots: Key features...
- Premium grade leather upper
- Premium grade perforated leather lining
- Field boot design – elastic laces
- Soft square toe shape
- Discreet comfort fit elasticated stretch panel
- Two-point rear spur rests
- Premium YKK Zip
- Detachable pull cord
- Comfort insole
- Press stud spur guard
- Top security strap with snap fastening
- Premium handmade sole
- PE branded badge
Wearer trial comments:"I am beyond thrilled with these stunning boots, they are stylish and fit like a glove. They are beautifully made and make you feel a million dollars. I had been saving for a similar pair by a different company - but these Premier Equine boots actually fit better and are half the price, I love them and would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you PE for providing such a good value but beautiful quality pair of boots."
How to care for your riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch of leather to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a soft bristled brush or damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a fair amount of moisture within it
- We then recommend the use of a self-foaming footwear cleaner. Apply foam to the entire outer boot sparingly and carefully wipe away any remaining dirt using a soft circular motion - this will prevent streaking marks
- Using a clean cloth wipe away excess foam
- Leave leather to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- You may wish to apply a specialist leather wax or cream formula which will help preserve the leathers properties
- As a finishing product we recommend the application of a protective spray which will help guard the leather against water, stains and most importantly urine, which can degrade leather over time.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
Size refer chart