Rowford Ladies Tall Riding boot
or make 4 interest-free payments of $58.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Rowford are innovative tall leather riding boots featuring a mixture of genuine leather and synthetic materials.
A specialist performance 3D stretch material on the outer calf grips and contours the leg without restriction. The combination of materials give the boots a custom cut feel, supple from the very first use. Design lines provide a sculpted look and distinctive contrast grains on the inner calf give these boots a definitive, traditional and luxurious feel. Perfect field riding boots for everyday wear or competition use.
Riding Boots Key features...
- Supple leather foot & inner calf
- Synthetic performance 3D stretch calf outer
- Classic styled front .
- Synthetic moisture wicking lining
- Brogue detailing
- Rear YKK zip fastening
- Two-point spur rest
- Rear button up spur guard
- Soft square toe shape
- Light hygiene insole
- Embossed 'Premier Equine' branding
Combine your riding boots with a pair of our hard wearing, comfortable and stylish Competition Breeches.
How to care for your synthetic riding boots...
Firstly we recommend you test all products used during the cleaning process on a concealed patch to make sure they are compatible and ensure that they give the desired finish.
- Use a damp sponge to gently remove dirt build up from around the boot. Pay particular attention to the zip and rim of the sole
- Rinse a cloth in clean lukewarm water and gently wring it out, leaving a minimal amount of moisture within it
- Gently wipe down the boots
- Leave to dry naturally away from direct heat sources
- Please note: do not use leather cleaning products on the synthetic part of these boots as it can degrade the material.
Top Tip: One of the key functional elements of your boot is the zipper, this should always be maintained by opening the zipper and wiping off grease and dust after each use. This will ensure a smooth sliding action and prevent debris from causing the zip becoming stuck or split.
PLEASE REFER SIZE GUIDE