Merino Wool European Saddle Pad - Dressage Square Full Size
or make 4 interest-free payments of $33.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Wool saddle pads are ideal for horses with sensitive skin...
Merino wool knitted onto cotton yarn gives you all the wool you need with no skin attached. The natural fibres of wool are less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies. Wool also has the ability to absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture, keeping your horse dry and comfortable under saddle. Real wool is still one of the most technically advanced materials in the world and probably the best you can use under a saddle pad.
A 600 denier polyester girth cover provides anti-rub protection and double Velcro adjustable straps help with girthing. Decorative twisted ropes and a European style cut away hem give a stylish and sophisticated look. A truly high class wool saddle pad suitable for everyday or competition use with the advantage of being fully machine washable.
Wool Dressage Square: Key features...
- Highest quality cotton
- Half lined with grade 1 merino wool
- Dressage cut
- High wither design
- Clear spine
- New spine and girth cover design
- Decorative twisted rope edging
- Cutaway hem
- Anti-wick fibres in the filling draw away sweat and moisture
- Minimises heat and sweat build up
- Anti-rub protection
- Adjustable Velcro straps to help with practical girthing
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally. We recommend washing with our Horse Cooler Rug/Wool Wash and removing your pad from the washing machine as soon as the wash has finished.
- Length = 66cms. Depth = 56cms